About the Conference
Industrial Electronics Mechatronics Electrical & Mechanical Power (IEMPOWER - 2019) will be organized by Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, to be held at S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences in the month of November 2019. iempower- 2019 aims to provide a premier platform for Electrical, Electronics and Computer engineers, researchers, scientists and academician from universities, research organizations and industries to present their work and to share experiences and ideas in the emerging areas such as Renewable Energy, Energy storage, Power Electronics & drives, Smart devices and communication systems, Artificial Intelligence, Mechatronics & Robotics, Control and automation etc.
- The conference will be held for three days with number of plenary sessions, parallel paper and poster presentation sessions on different emerging trends and domains.
- Selected Papers will be published on CRC PRESS Conference proceedings series on information & Communication technology(ICT) (Series Editor: Dr. Nilanjan Dey)
Call for Papers
We invite submissions for consideration in the following thematic areas for iempower 2019. Please note papers are not restricted to, but should focus on the keywords and context given under each theme,covering interdisplinary research
- Important Dates of the Conference
- Deadline of Extended Abstract Submission: 27th October,2019
- Acceptance of Extended Abstracts: 31st October, 2019
- Registration Deadline: 4th November, 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 4th November,2019
- Conference Dates:21st-23rd November, 2019
The Extended Abstracts/Full Paper should be submitted in the prescribed format provided below.
Click here to download the format.
Please submit of abstract through this link
The acceptance of your Paper will be judged with respect to your submitted Extended Abstract .A mail with proper abstract/paper ID will be
sent through our registered email(email@example.com). After the acceptance ,kindly register through our registration
link to confirm your presence and send us the receipt.The fullpaper submission link will be mailed after the acceptance & registration only.
We have provision for Webinar presentation.Kindly intimate the same after the
Please ensure that your email address and mobile number is accurate at the time of submission of your Abstract/paper.All correspondence will be sent via email to the
author.Should the authors email address change after the submission of the deadline , please notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration should be done only after the acceptance of the Extended Abstract.For conference registration click here
Following are the contact Details & Venue